How can we help?
- Register your interest by contacting the onsite team directly or joining the waiting list. The onsite team will then contact you regarding availability.
- Once confirmed, you will receive a link and temporary password to sign up. You can then change your password directly.
- You will be prompted to upload documents (incl. copy of identification and proof of enrolment or employer’s statement and copy contract) NOTE: It is not possible for you to update your personal details. If you wish to change them, please let us know at email@example.com, and we will update them for you.
- We will then approve these documents and send you an invitation to pay the deposit for your apartment (please pay the deposit within 48 hours of receiving the invitation)
- We will be notified when the deposit is paid. We will then send you the contract to sign digitally. Please complete signing the contract within 48 hours.
- After you have signed the contract digitally, we will countersign it and send you a copy signed by both parties.
You will need the following:
• Proof of student status (previous or current)
• Valid identification document
• Proof of employment status:
- Employment contract – indefinite period (if you are eligible for the lower deposit, also provide a salary slip (max. 3 months old)
- Employment contract – temporary contract in combination with an employer’s statement
• Proof of enrolment with the chamber of commerce (minimum 1 year)
• Recent profit and loss statement (maximum 3 months old)
Of course. These are available to view here.
We are very happy to show you any apartment, if available. It is of course possible to schedule a viewing of the rest of the property, including the courtyard, service desk etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, you can register . We will contact you as soon as there is availability.
We will contact you to confirm your move-in date (most likely in the first or second week after your official lease start date. This is to allow a few days for our team to complete any repairs or maintenance required). The first month’s rent will start on the date specified in your contract as the lease start date.
Young Professional contract: from a minimum of 1 year to a maximum 5-year stay, after which a notice period of 1 calendar month applies.
After the minimum stay of 12 months, you can give notice one calendar month in advance (minimum) by sending an email to the Service Desk. Please note that your termination is only final after you have received a written confirmation from MB275. Please check the General Terms & Conditions.
To rent an apartment at MB275 you will need to apply for a housing permit with the municipality of The Hague. Note that you will need this permit before you move in to MB275. Find out more one the municipality website.
No, we cannot accept guarantors unfortunately.
Yes, so long as you can still afford the monthly rent including comfort and facility costs.
To rent at MB275 you must be:
- Aged 18 to 27 (at move-in date)
- Have (in the past) been enrolled in a bachelor/master study
- Be working or studying
We offer more than just rental apartments at MB275. For a monthly service charge on top of the base rent you will have access to a range of onsite amenities including a gym and roof terrace. This fee also covers the maintenance and cleaning of the common areas, as well as electricity, water, internet, flooring and furniture. Go to our services charges page for more information about these costs.
If you have an indefinite employment contract, a Dutch nationality and a monthly net income of at least 4.5 times the base rent, the deposit is €750. If you do not meet the above criteria, the deposit is €1,500.
Water, heating and electricity is arranged collectively, so you pay a lower price. An advance payment is included in the monthly rent and will be settled every year, based on your actual use.
The rent increases are legally defined. Every year in April you will receive a letter with the annual increase as per the following July.
The application fee is €100. Once your application is finalised, this application fee will be refunded, by means of balancing out with the €100 move-in fee (so there is no additional amount to be paid at move-in). MB275 reserves the right to deny an application. If the application is denied on grounds other than those mentioned in the qualification criteria (FAQ), we will refund the full application fee.
Pets are not allowed at MB275.
Smoking is prohibited inside MB275, in both your apartment and communal areas. It is possible to smoke on your private balcony (if applicable), and in the designated areas in the courtyard.
Yes, this is allowed for apartments bigger than 30sqm. Note: this person must also register for the apartment. All apartments are furnished with just one bed, so they are only suitable for couples. See our floorplans to check their suitability, as not all apartments over 30sqm have a separate bedroom area. There will be one main tenant, and one co-occupant. For the co-occupant we charge an additional fee for the use of utilities, and facilities.
Note: the maximum income for the housing permit applies to the combined income.
Of course. The common areas are however only accessible by MB275 tenants.
No, this is not permitted. Failure to adhere to this rule may lead to the immediate termination of your contract and a high financial penalty, as described in the General Terms & Conditions.
Yes of course, feel free to decorate your apartment according to your taste. However, you are not permitted to drill holes in the walls. All apartments are furnished with picture rails, so you can hang your favourite artwork.
For your safety, all apartments have a smoke detector. It is strictly prohibited to manipulate the smoke detectors.
All apartments have high quality PVC flooring, wall finishing, picture rails and curtain rails, and are fully furnished. The furniture package is adjusted based on the apartment type and size. For example, some apartments have a lounge chair instead of a couch and the size of the wardrobe can vary. Apartments also include a (desk) table with one, two or four chairs. Check the floorplans to see what furniture is included in each apartment type.
Of course, it is permitted for guests to stay occasionally, as long as no nuisance is caused. Please note that you are fully responsible for your guests.
If you are planning to leave your apartment for longer than two weeks, please empty your fridge/freezer, dispose your garbage, unplug all electrical devices, close your windows and turn your heating down. We would appreciate it if you could inform the Service Desk via email if you are planning to leave for more than two weeks.
No, only in the apartments.
Yes, there is one covered bicycle spot reserved per apartment. We also offer a limited number of car and scooter parking spots for rent.
No, MB275 does not offer any facilities for children. Our apartments are not designed for people with children.
The building entrance doors have electronic locks, and the building itself is secured with cameras (24/7). Our professional security team also undertakes several patrols of the building in the evenings and at night.
MB275 was built in the 1970s and converted into a modern living space for students and young professionals – more sustainable than demolition. All electricity used at MB275 - both in our apartments and to charge the electric cars – is green (either wind or solar). The building also has led-lights only.